Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pumpkin Bread























Are you looking for a delicious Pumpkin Bread?   I am not a big pumpkin pie fan but I really like this loaf recipe!   The recipe made 3 mini loaves and 2 large loaves.  I do find it sweet so maybe next time I will cut down on some of the sugar.

A friend of my was recovering from surgery so I decided to package up some as a get well soon gift.

I spotted a lovely little bird and flower image at The Graphics Fairy and I made a simple wrap around label for the pumpkin bread.


I packaged it up and sent it over.  I hope her family enjoyed it!

participating in the following linky parties: debbie-doosc.r.a.f.t.

5 comments:

  1. I love pumpkin bread and yours looks so yummy and good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE pumpkin anything..yummy! Thanks for sharing with the newbie party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds yummy ! I'm sure your friend loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect gift! Love the bird tag you designed. :-) I love pumpkin bread and will have to check out this recipe. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! Definitely have got to try this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.